Understand Best practices for Cost-Effective Regulatory Compliance
RiskSpan’s model validation practice is built on a foundation of subject matter and analytical expertise gained through years of both model development and model validation work with commercial banks and capital markets clients. For over a decade we have been offering model validation services that consistently exceed client and regulatory expectations.
In our model validation eBook, A Validator's Guide to Model Risk Management, our model validation experts answer key questions every validator has asked. The eBook answers:
- What constitutes a model that needs to be validated?
- What should I consider when validating a vendor model?
- How should a model owner prepare for model validation?
- How do I determine the scope of a model validation?
- When should I use benchmarking compared to back-testing?
- To what extent do I need to validate model inputs?